Saturday, April 07, 2007

Congressman Shuler Visit at Iotla Airport

I finally got to get access to a fast connect, and uploaded the photos and video, but the local library in Franklin has now blocked access to uploading videos to You Tube, so I had to use my Photobucket Account for the videos.



The Cake and Punch





Opening Remarks






Congressman Heath Shuler listens to a constituent





The Congressman worked the room, and spoke with all those wishing to speak with him, and posed for photos. When most of the people had left, he had an opportunity to sample the fare that had been laid out.

During his visit, a plane came in, and you could tell who the aviation enthusists were, including one of Shuler's men, went out to watch the plane after it had disgorged it's passengers and takeoff.



I was allowed to pass because there were Adults with me!!!







Unloading Passengers








Awaiting clearance








The Takeoff had a weird resonance with my microphone.







No comments:

Followers